Mastermind Group Overview
Often leaders are so busy taking care of everyone else's problems, they don't take time for their own growth. This can lead to increased frustration and cynicism towards others. Success becomes limited because of an unawareness of personal blind-spots. Their team won't tell them the truth they need to hear and the leader becomes distanced from the relational reality all around them. That's why they say "it's lonely at the top". Overtime these combinations begin to morph into micromanagement and tunnel-vision.
Many times a neutral listening ear is the most powerful tool for change. I create a "criticism-free space" for leaders to process, while handing custom tools that act as mirrors that transform both character and competency.
Leaders I work with are generally more productive with less energy. They gain a renewed clarity about their own personal vision as well as their team. Leaders create culture and when the culture shifts, innovation begins to thrive and productivity increases. Oh yeah, and did I say that you might start to love your job again!
(1 hour a week for 6 weeks)
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Starting at $50 per person. *Discounts available for not-for-profits.
- These groups consist of multiple teams from various organizations and are no larger than 12 participants.
- For individuals or groups who want to grow as leaders, problem solve and network all at the same time
- Each gathering is 2 hours long, the first hour you will be equipped with world class leadership training and the second hour at each gathering one team will have space to bring your largest problem to the group for peer problem solving and networking.
- The length of each training and the duration is always determined by the groups specific needs.
We want to exceed your expectations. Therefore, we take pride in customizing every workshop or coaching experience to your specific context. Whether you are a small business owner who desires to grow more leaders, clarify your message or a parent who wants to live with more intention, we will do the hard work of asking the necessary questions and observing well in order to bring as much impact. As with anything lasting, this will require you to work hard to implement these proven tools. We want to see you winning from day one!