A 'low risk', 'high reward' way to show your team you care
Lunch and Learn
(1 Hour Session)
Content to choose from...
(don't worry about choosing the right tool, this is just a few of our favorites, you simply give us your problem and we take it from there)
- Acknowledge current blind-spots in your problem-solving and how to move forward.
- Multiplying leaders to grow a robust team.
- Creating and implementing contagious vision and values.
- Communicating with clarity to increase sales.
- Review- tools to show where you have been and help reveal "whats next?".
- Creating healthy work rhythms. (building a team that innovates instead of competes.
- You simply give us your number one problem and we will meet at your business or over a video chat with your team to hand you tools for success in that area.
- With a mix of enthusiastic teaching and breakout sessions this will be a highly interactive experience.
- Although this experience simply gets your feet wet, it is always a fun and easy way to see if we are right for you and gain new insights.
- Participants will leave with one or two tools that can quickly be implemented for success.
- Designed for groups of 3-30.
- Whether in person or via. internet we always use a whiteboard and many visual illustrations to increase learning. So, we encourage participants to have a means of taking notes so that information is retained and you can mine as much gold out of this content as possible.
Is this for you?
Do you need a more unified team?
Do you want to increase productivity with less energy?
Do you find it difficult to delegate?
I understand how difficult this can be, it can lead to increased frustration and cynicism towards others. Success becomes limited because of an unawareness of personal blind-spots. Too often their is no trust within a team because a lack of empathy towards others who are not like them. Many teams can't communicate clear, leaving the leader distanced from the relational reality all around them. That's why they say "it's lonely at the top". Overtime these combinations begin to morph into a culture of micromanagement and tunnel-vision.
Many times a neutral listening ear is the most powerful tool for change. I create a "criticism-free space" for leaders to process, while handing-out custom tools that act as mirrors to transform both character and competency.
Leaders I work with are generally more productive with less energy. They gain a renewed clarity about their own personal vision as well as their team. Leaders create culture and when the culture shifts, innovation begins to thrive and productivity increases. Oh yeah, and did I say that you might start to love your job again!
We want to exceed your expectations. Therefore, we take pride in customizing every workshop or coaching experience to your specific context. Whether you are a small business owner who desires to grow more leaders, clarify your message or a parent who wants to live with more intention, we will do the hard work of asking the necessary questions and observing well in order to bring as much impact. As with anything lasting, this will require you to work hard to implement these proven tools. We want to see you winning from day one!